[prahy-awr-i-tee tey-buh l]
- A useful tool that sorts your tasks by importance and urgency. The output? A perfectly prioritized list of to-do’s.
- Fill this out if:
- You have 20 things to do and can’t decide where to start
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by your workload
- You manage a team. You should have your whole team fill this out to get a hold on their priorities!
- Using this tool should result in:
- A prioritized list of to-do’s
- Clarity on what shots to call for the week
- A structured conversation on priorities with your boss and team
Click here to download your own: Priority Table
Questions about how to use this bad boy? Check out a helpful tutorial in the first episode of my #LABG Productivity Mini Series tonight at 8pm EST!